The Global Pro Bono Summit is designed around a series of convenings for different cohorts of pro bono leaders: Global Pro Bono Network Members, Foundations, Corporate and Professional Services Pro Bono Leaders.
The schedule preview below is a high-level snapshot of the 2017 Global Pro Bono Summit:
Tuesday March 7
- Pre-conference program
- Welcome Reception
Wednesday March 8
- Words of Welcome
- Opening remarks from BMW Foundation, Taproot Foundation, SEA, and Advisory Council Member
- Keynote Speaker
- Topic Lead Interviews
- Working Groups – Educate, Introduce, Brainstrom
- Evening event
- YouChange China Social Foundation
Thursday March 9
- Site Visits
- Bar Camp
- All Group Session
- 5th Anniversary Celebration Party!
Friday March 10 – Global Pro Bono Network Program
- Welcome New Members
- Plenary: Facts and Vision for the Global Pro Bono Network Members
- Working Group: Connect, Mobilize, Equip
- Working Groups: Commitment and Next Step
- Wrap-up and Foresight: What will happen with the results developed at network day?
- Celebration toast!